I haven't posted in a few weeks and I realized I needed to start being more active here. How else am I going to keep people in the know, right?
First order of news!
I have a tentative release schedule for 2018:
- Midnight Orchids: Book 3 of the NOLA Shifters series- February/March- Tentative date is February 22!
- Radiant Violets (book 4 NOLA Shifters series)- April/May
- Black Tears (My mafia standalone that may end up a trilogy)- July/August
- Ice in the Bayou (First book in my Bayou Kings hockey series)- September
- Luminescent Lotus (Book 5 in the NOLA Series)- October
- Shimmering Jasmine (Book 6 NOLA Shifters series)- November
- Possible Christmas novel/novella mid December
Now, with that out of the way, an introduction to Midnight Orchids!
After five years of abuse, Kylie decided she'd had enough. She fled in the middle of the night with no destination in mind. Her only thought was to put as much distance between her and her hometown in Maine as she possibly could. She wasn't looking for a relationship, when she stepped off the Greyhound bus in New Orleans, because experience taught her that men acted one way in public, but in private they were a completely different person. She thought she was safe. She should have known better.
His life was going great. Delacroix Carpentry and Architectural Design had just won a lucrative job with a resort hotel that would finally put on the Go-To list for the wealthy elite. He was his Alpha's right hand man. He should have been happy. Should have, but wasn't. After watching those closest to him find their mates, Remy was beginning to think he would never be so lucky. Fate had different plans. One look into Kylie's brown eyes and he was lost. But her past wasn't ready to let her go. When it catches up to her, will he be enough to help her through it?
And look at this absolutely gorgeous cover created by my cover artist, Najla Qamber of Najla Qamber Designs:
Le sigh. It's everything, I tell y'all. Everything.